Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Living It Up By The Mediterranean
Barcelona is an exciting city full of plenty of action to distract me from this blog! My apologies for being so delinquent in updating recently. We've spent the last few days exploring wide avenues, wandering big city parks, hanging out on the shores of the Mediterranean during sunset, and enjoying lots of affordable Spanish food and wine. And tonight is the Festival de Sant Joan, the biggest party night of the year!

Tomorrow we have a long 10 hour train to Nice, France, so I'll have plenty of time to get more descriptive about our fun times in Barça. Thanks for your patience.
posted by Michael at 7:04 AM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Where am I?

The trip is over, and I'm back in the USA planning my next adventure!

 

Top Posts

My Itinerary!

 

Credits



www.eurailblog.com

 

Follow me on